Water Damage In Basement? Here's What To Do
Emergency Safety Tips
Whether you have burst pipe water damage, a water damaged floor, storm damage, water damage in your basement, or any other major water cleanup issue, your primary focus should be safety. After any major water damage consider:
• Is your house safe? If you’re not sure, don’t take a chance. Find somewhere else to stay until you’re certain your house is safe again.
• Are there electrical or "slip and fall" hazards? After major storms, these are some of the most prevalent dangers we see.
• Are you only doing things you know are safe? Don’t take risks.
• If you have water damage in the basement can you see what and where you are walking on. Don't walk on or near an area that doesn't have sufficient lighting.
• Are you trying to lift wet materials? If so, be careful. When items are soaked with water they become very heavy.
Contact A Water Removal Service
You’re wise to contact a professional water removal service like SERVPRO Bloomfield/Enfield. You want the job done right and right away. That’s what we do. Never hesitate to call for help.
Responding Fast To Flood And Water Damage
A SERVPRO Bloomfield/Enfield highly trained technician can respond immediately to water damaged basements and other flood or water damage at your home or business. We have the experience, expertise, and training to restore your home or business quickly and safely.
The sooner the water is removed and the drying process begun, the better condition your home or business will be in. And the cost to repair water damage will be lower.
Call SERVPRO Bloomfield/Enfield to discuss. Call 860.216.2785. We’re the water removal service professionals who have saved property and saved money for the owners of flooded basements and water damaged properties. We've served clients in Ellington, West Hartford, Avon, Springfield, Manchester, Bloomfield, and beyond.
Ralph DiCristofaro, Nat Landon, Ron DeFeo
Certified SERVPRO technicians
24 hour emergency service
Toll Free at 844.254.1480