Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

The cat did it...

This fire was started in a bedroom after a family pet caused water to be spilled on an active electrical outlet. The fire did not spread any further than the be... READ MORE

Warehouse fire

A fire struck this warehouse when some combustible dust caught fire. The extent of this fire did some considerable damage but was extinguished before it got pro... READ MORE

Bathroom Damage by Fire in Middletown CT

A fire ravaged through a house in Middletown CT. Damaging this bathroom. SERVPRO of Bloomfield/Enfield was on the scene. They removed the fire and smoke damaged... READ MORE

Bedroom Fire in Middletown CT

This Bedroom was burned beyond recognition. SERVPRO of Bloomfield/Enfield gutted the room and remodeled it to a brand new condition. We were able to eliminate t... READ MORE

Bathroom Fire in Middletown, CT

This fire in Middletown CT was started by a candle that had been left overnight. The fire caused extensive smoke damage and the family decided to remodel the ba... READ MORE

Fire Damage Cleanup and Restoration

A kitchen house fire in East Hartford almost completely destroyed this 2 family home. SERVPRO helped with a complete gutting of the Kitchen and full restoration... READ MORE