About SERVPRO of Bloomfield / Enfield
Even before disaster strikes, we're here for you.
SERVPRO of Bloomfield/Enfield understands the stress and worry you have when your home or business experiences fire, storm, flood, wind, snow, or other damage. We can help you limit the possibility of future damage and restore your property after a natural disaster. We give you the reassurance that comes with getting your home or business and your life back to normal as soon as possible.
But homeowners and businesses rely on us even before disaster strikes. Watch for our frequent posts on Facebook, on our blog, and on social media. SERVPRO of Bloomfield/Enfield constantly provides educational information about protecting your home or business from the damage natural disasters cause. We also educate customers on how to handle emergencies and how to prevent or reduce potential damage before it hits you.
Our owners, Ralph and Noemi DiCristofaro, have won many corporate awards for serving customers well. In fact, customer satisfaction is essential in SERVPRO of Bloomfield/Enfield's quest to excel at cleaning up and restoring residential and commercial properties after fire, smoke, water, wind, or other damage.
Our award-winning service also includes helping customers reduce mold and mildew from their homes and businesses; handle biochemical cleanups; restore valuables after soot and smoke damage; and more.
We've also been recognized as one of SERVPRO's top workplaces for employees. One reason is the high level of training SERVPRO of Bloomfield/Enfield provides. Our staff receives extensive training in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, the SERVPRO of Bloomfield/Enfield staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Bloomfield/Enfield. We also have traveled as far as North Carolina to assist after a major environmental disaster.
As a corporation, SERVPRO has won accolades. For the 7th consecutive year in 2016, SERVPRO earned the top ranking in the Restoration Services industry and moved up to the number four spot in the overall Franchise 500 Rankings from Entrepreneur magazine.
It's easy to schedule service for your home or business. Just call us at (860) 216-2785.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- Accredited Asbestos Abatement contractor/supervisor
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Bloomfield Rotary
- Blue Goose International
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Community Association Institute
- New England Claims Executive Association
- Risk & Insurance Management Society
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Director's Gold Award
- C.E.O. Creating an Excellent Organization
- Rolex Award
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 10 Franchise List
- Founders Bronze Award for Outstanding Sales Performance (Top 25 Nationally)
- Founders Gold Award for Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance (Top 25 Nationally)